- According to PetSmart, 24% of all pet owners have tested their pet's food, although they're hesitant to admit it.
- An AP/AOL poll found that if you have debt you are twice as likely to have a heart attack.
- According to a recent study, 90% of women over the age of 30 won't exercise outside.
- A majority of women polled said they would rather have one a walk-in closet than a big, brand new diamond ring.
- Over 11,000 people lose their cell phone at the grocery store every year.
Monday, June 12, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...