- It's a growing trend to have two girlfriends or boyfriends.
- 8% of Americans never use a seatbelt, although they should, because it's against law not to.
- 28% of people wash their car at home, while 70% do it somewhere else.
- 30 percent of men's clothing purchases are purchased by women.
- The average smartphone contains 41 apps.
- According to a recent survey, 7 out of 10 adults own a grill and use it at least once a week.
- According to USA Today, the first thing 61% of today's college grads will do the week they graduate is move home with the folks.
Thursday, June 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...