- It's a growing trend to have two girlfriends or boyfriends.
- 8% of Americans never use a seatbelt, although they should, because it's against law not to.
- 28% of people wash their car at home, while 70% do it somewhere else.
- 30 percent of men's clothing purchases are purchased by women.
- The average smartphone contains 41 apps.
- According to a recent survey, 7 out of 10 adults own a grill and use it at least once a week.
- According to USA Today, the first thing 61% of today's college grads will do the week they graduate is move home with the folks.
Thursday, June 15, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Drivers on Interstate 10 between Benson and Tucson could experience delays this weekend as the Arizona Department of Transportation works to...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...