- According to Reader's Digest, road rage happens most often on Friday afternoons at 5:10pm.
- The human body contains enough carbon to make more than 1200 #2 pencils.
- According to a sleep study, if you have trouble sleeping -- experts say you should try wearing sunglasses 2 hours before bedtime.
- According to a recent study, using a slow Internet connection at home or work will increase their heart rate and stress level.
- 10% of women always carry chocolate this in their purse.
- According to a recent survey, 25% of American homeowners say you have to spend at least $1,000 or more to get a good bed mattress.
Thursday, June 22, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1811 Napoleon II, king of Rome In 1828 Dramatist, Henrik Ibsen (Peer Gynt, Hedda Gabler) In 1856 Inventor, Frederick Winslow Taylor...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...