- According to Reader's Digest, road rage happens most often on Friday afternoons at 5:10pm.
- The human body contains enough carbon to make more than 1200 #2 pencils.
- According to a sleep study, if you have trouble sleeping -- experts say you should try wearing sunglasses 2 hours before bedtime.
- According to a recent study, using a slow Internet connection at home or work will increase their heart rate and stress level.
- 10% of women always carry chocolate this in their purse.
- According to a recent survey, 25% of American homeowners say you have to spend at least $1,000 or more to get a good bed mattress.
Thursday, June 22, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Woman Told: You Will Be Killed - And She Is Emma Kelty was traveling through Brazil's northern region on a mission to kayak the 4,000-mi...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...