- According to Reader's Digest, road rage happens most often on Friday afternoons at 5:10pm.
- The human body contains enough carbon to make more than 1200 #2 pencils.
- According to a sleep study, if you have trouble sleeping -- experts say you should try wearing sunglasses 2 hours before bedtime.
- According to a recent study, using a slow Internet connection at home or work will increase their heart rate and stress level.
- 10% of women always carry chocolate this in their purse.
- According to a recent survey, 25% of American homeowners say you have to spend at least $1,000 or more to get a good bed mattress.
Thursday, June 22, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...