- It costs about $170 a year to power your flat screen TV, but only about $3 a year to power your radio.
- It's estimated that Americans only do what half as much cooking at home as we did in 1976.
- According to Men's Health, 40% of men can not remember the last time they wrote a thank you note.
- Close to 20% of people in a recent survey said picking their nose while driving nearly caused them to get into an accident.
- Only seven out of every one thousand people will live to be 100.
- About one in every five men say they couldn't leave for vacation without packing a hair dryer.
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...