- According to Parent's Magazine, crayons are the most likely thing a kid will stick up their nose. Number two? A French fry.
- According to a study by Lloyd's Bank of London, out of an original batch of 100,000 paper clips released throughout the workforce, 5,308 were used to clean under their fingernails.
- According to Money Magazine,- Americans lose over 5 million dollars a year by not collecting change out of vending machines.
- The automobile is a huge expense in our lives, and yet 95% of the time, it goes unused.
- According to USA Today, about 22% of marriages in the U.S. the wife makes more money that the husband.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
You're not ready to be a parent unless you can pass the following tests: Mess test Smear peanut butter on the sofa and curtains. Now ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...