- According to USA Today, one in five people throw litter out the window while driving.
- According to a survey, the most recognizable smell for children is flowers. Number two is pizza.
- According to experts, single women looking for a happy, secure boyfriend should look for a man with a sister or sisters.
- A recent study suggests that the more you lie, the easier it gets.
- In Kentucky, there's a law that you must defrost your fridge at least once a year.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1404 Religious leader, Pope Pius II (1458-64) In 1595 Edward Winslow, founded the Plymouth colony in Massachusetts In 1787 Inventor...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...