- Texting is the No. 1 way lovers keep in touch with one another.
- Men text their lover 39% more frequently than phone, while women text 150% more often.
- Before the first date, 70% of women and 63% of men use Google and other online search tools for background screening.
- 65% said they have been asked out on a date via text.
- 49% said they have been asked out on a date through a Facebook message.
- Once a couple clicks, 72% of women say they have looked up their boyfriend's ex-girlfriends on Facebook.
- When a couple is having sex and a call or text message is received, 5% of respondents say they glance to see who it is and 1% stop to answer.
- Call it digital dumping. 43% of women and 27% of men say they have received a break-up text message.
- 81% said they do not de-friend the ex on Facebook.
- 75% admit to constantly checking a former lover's Facebook page.
Monday, June 5, 2017
LOVE IN A DIGITAL WORLD
How soon in a relationship a couple have sex is a very personal decision, but 80% of women and 58% of men say Facebook, texting and other social media tools that help people stay connected lead to earlier first-time sex. That's the word from the annual sex survey by Shape and Men's Fitness magazines. Despite the strong feeling that Facebook rushes things, only 38% of women admit they actually have had sex sooner than they otherwise would have because of the influence of digital intimacy.
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...