- Texting is the No. 1 way lovers keep in touch with one another.
- Men text their lover 39% more frequently than phone, while women text 150% more often.
- Before the first date, 70% of women and 63% of men use Google and other online search tools for background screening.
- 65% said they have been asked out on a date via text.
- 49% said they have been asked out on a date through a Facebook message.
- Once a couple clicks, 72% of women say they have looked up their boyfriend's ex-girlfriends on Facebook.
- When a couple is having sex and a call or text message is received, 5% of respondents say they glance to see who it is and 1% stop to answer.
- Call it digital dumping. 43% of women and 27% of men say they have received a break-up text message.
- 81% said they do not de-friend the ex on Facebook.
- 75% admit to constantly checking a former lover's Facebook page.
Monday, June 5, 2017
LOVE IN A DIGITAL WORLD
How soon in a relationship a couple have sex is a very personal decision, but 80% of women and 58% of men say Facebook, texting and other social media tools that help people stay connected lead to earlier first-time sex. That's the word from the annual sex survey by Shape and Men's Fitness magazines. Despite the strong feeling that Facebook rushes things, only 38% of women admit they actually have had sex sooner than they otherwise would have because of the influence of digital intimacy.
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...