- Any weather small talk that lasts longer than 4 seconds (unless it involves a car floating away). If you have nothing to talk about other than the weather, face it, you have noting to talk about.
- Two years. No raise.
- The person running the meeting asks, "Could someone get the lights?"
- You hit triple digits on the cable box, decide to cycle through once more and realize that "What Women Want" is still the best option.
- You spend more than an hour and a half a day in the gym. What's the point of building all those muscles if you don't get out once in a while and use them?
- You've been introduced to someone three times, and he still doesn't remember your name.
- She says it's enough to have seen the Eiffel Tower in Vegas.
- You watch any movie featuring a mischievous kid who advises adults.
- You look at your watch during any activity. Either find something you really want to do or stop wearing a watch.
- You give your honest feedback to someone who says, "I want your honest feedback."
- You read any e-mail with the subject line "This is not a hoax."
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
SIGNS YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME
The Movie Is Coming Soon Here's Some History! My Ode To Mary Joe! I believe she was pregnant and she was a political liability! You Decide!
Mary Jo Kopechne, the daughter of an insurance salesman, was born in the village of Forty Fort, Pennsylvania , on 26th July 1940. After gr...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...