- Any weather small talk that lasts longer than 4 seconds (unless it involves a car floating away). If you have nothing to talk about other than the weather, face it, you have noting to talk about.
- Two years. No raise.
- The person running the meeting asks, "Could someone get the lights?"
- You hit triple digits on the cable box, decide to cycle through once more and realize that "What Women Want" is still the best option.
- You spend more than an hour and a half a day in the gym. What's the point of building all those muscles if you don't get out once in a while and use them?
- You've been introduced to someone three times, and he still doesn't remember your name.
- She says it's enough to have seen the Eiffel Tower in Vegas.
- You watch any movie featuring a mischievous kid who advises adults.
- You look at your watch during any activity. Either find something you really want to do or stop wearing a watch.
- You give your honest feedback to someone who says, "I want your honest feedback."
- You read any e-mail with the subject line "This is not a hoax."
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
SIGNS YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME
Asarco Grupo Mexico is hiring several positions across Southern Arizona. They have immediate openings for the Mission Mine in Sahuarita and ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...