- Any weather small talk that lasts longer than 4 seconds (unless it involves a car floating away). If you have nothing to talk about other than the weather, face it, you have noting to talk about.
- Two years. No raise.
- The person running the meeting asks, "Could someone get the lights?"
- You hit triple digits on the cable box, decide to cycle through once more and realize that "What Women Want" is still the best option.
- You spend more than an hour and a half a day in the gym. What's the point of building all those muscles if you don't get out once in a while and use them?
- You've been introduced to someone three times, and he still doesn't remember your name.
- She says it's enough to have seen the Eiffel Tower in Vegas.
- You watch any movie featuring a mischievous kid who advises adults.
- You look at your watch during any activity. Either find something you really want to do or stop wearing a watch.
- You give your honest feedback to someone who says, "I want your honest feedback."
- You read any e-mail with the subject line "This is not a hoax."
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
SIGNS YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME
Woman Told: You Will Be Killed - And She Is Emma Kelty was traveling through Brazil's northern region on a mission to kayak the 4,000-mi...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...