- Oregon has become the first state to allow you to choose X for sex on your driver's license, rather than choosing between M and Y.
- Elizabeth Banks criticized Steven Spielberg for not having directed movies with a female lead, forgetting about "The Color Purple." She has since apologized.
- According to a new study, happy people average 7.1 hours of sleep a night.
- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence has lawyer'd up.
- After six years of being on "The Talk," Aisha Tyler says she's done.
- Chris Christie is now the most unpopular governor in any state in the past 20 years.
- Macklemore has parted ways with Ryan Lewis and has his first solo song out.
- Shania Twain has a new song out, her first in five years. A new album on the way in September.
- A Belgian movie theater is being criticized for handing out goodie bags at a showing of Wonder Woman that contained a scourer, bathroom wiper, dish sponge and a pamphlet for slimming pills.
- Microsoft claims its Artificial Intelligence is a whiz at playing "Ms. Pac-Man."
- Avon CEO Sheri McCoy is reportedly stepping down.
- Dodger outfielder Yasiel Puig was suspended for a game for flipping off a fan.
- A report says 146,000 video cameras are monitoring the streets of Moscow.
- I'm sure you heard that Phil Mickelson withdrew from the U.S. Open to attend his daughter's high school graduation, where she was a speaker.
- 30-year-old Corey Sligh, who appeared on The Young and the Restless was indicted last week by a federal grand jury for allegedly abusing a girl younger than 10 years old.
- Amazon is buying Whole Foods for $13.77 billion. At any other store, it probably would have only been around $5 billion.
- Tom Arnold says an Australian television network defrauded him into blocking off his summer work schedule for a comedy tour that never happened. The comedian agreed to appear on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" and go on tour afterward in exchange for a guaranteed payment of $425,000. Instead he was the victim of a bait-and-switch scheme.
Monday, June 19, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Netflix is the new King of TV, picking up 112 Emmy nominations... more than any other network. The last operating Sears store in Chicago ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...