- Oregon has become the first state to allow you to choose X for sex on your driver's license, rather than choosing between M and Y.
- Elizabeth Banks criticized Steven Spielberg for not having directed movies with a female lead, forgetting about "The Color Purple." She has since apologized.
- According to a new study, happy people average 7.1 hours of sleep a night.
- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence has lawyer'd up.
- After six years of being on "The Talk," Aisha Tyler says she's done.
- Chris Christie is now the most unpopular governor in any state in the past 20 years.
- Macklemore has parted ways with Ryan Lewis and has his first solo song out.
- Shania Twain has a new song out, her first in five years. A new album on the way in September.
- A Belgian movie theater is being criticized for handing out goodie bags at a showing of Wonder Woman that contained a scourer, bathroom wiper, dish sponge and a pamphlet for slimming pills.
- Microsoft claims its Artificial Intelligence is a whiz at playing "Ms. Pac-Man."
- Avon CEO Sheri McCoy is reportedly stepping down.
- Dodger outfielder Yasiel Puig was suspended for a game for flipping off a fan.
- A report says 146,000 video cameras are monitoring the streets of Moscow.
- I'm sure you heard that Phil Mickelson withdrew from the U.S. Open to attend his daughter's high school graduation, where she was a speaker.
- 30-year-old Corey Sligh, who appeared on The Young and the Restless was indicted last week by a federal grand jury for allegedly abusing a girl younger than 10 years old.
- Amazon is buying Whole Foods for $13.77 billion. At any other store, it probably would have only been around $5 billion.
- Tom Arnold says an Australian television network defrauded him into blocking off his summer work schedule for a comedy tour that never happened. The comedian agreed to appear on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" and go on tour afterward in exchange for a guaranteed payment of $425,000. Instead he was the victim of a bait-and-switch scheme.
Monday, June 19, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...