- There's talk that Sean Spicer may be disappearing from the press podium, but will remain with the White House.
- In Russia, a 22-year-old couple were having sex in the back seat of their car when it rolled into a nearby river and both drowned.
- Star Trek: Discovery, the next Trek TV series, debuts on Sunday, September 24th.
- "Star Wars" actress Carrie Fisher had traces of cocaine, heroin and party drug MDMA, also known as ecstasy, in her system when she died suddenly in December, according to a full autopsy report released on Monday.
- The best-selling police car in the U.S.? It's a modified Ford Explorer, making up 51% of sales.
- A Colorado group wants to ban the sale of smartphones to kids under 13.
- The 3rd annual Amazon Prime Day is coming up. No official word yet, but the rumor mill has it happening either July 11 or 12.
- The extreme heat in Phoenix this week has forced American Airlines to cancel dozens of flights over the past few days. Their jets can only operate safely up to 118-degrees.
- Monthly Wi-Fi usage has increased by 40% in U.S. smartphone households.
- Kim Kardashian West is defending herself against allegations that she appeared in blackface to promote her new beauty line.
- A Pennsylvania radio host has quit after his boss told him not to criticize President Trump on the air.
- The Supreme Court held Monday no one could tell The Slants they can't use an offensive term for their band name.
- Beyonce's twins were premature and are "under the lights" to normalize... this according to sources connected with the family.
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are back on again.
- The Minnesota Timberwolves announced a jersey patch deal with Fitbit, the first team to take advantage of the NBA's relaxed rules.
- An airline in India is giving lifetime flights to a baby born inflight.
- Seattle has voted for a 1.75 cent an ounce tax on sodas to help the poor.
- A Pennsylvania man was awarded $870,000 by a jury after doctors removed the wrong testicle.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...