- There's talk that Sean Spicer may be disappearing from the press podium, but will remain with the White House.
- In Russia, a 22-year-old couple were having sex in the back seat of their car when it rolled into a nearby river and both drowned.
- Star Trek: Discovery, the next Trek TV series, debuts on Sunday, September 24th.
- "Star Wars" actress Carrie Fisher had traces of cocaine, heroin and party drug MDMA, also known as ecstasy, in her system when she died suddenly in December, according to a full autopsy report released on Monday.
- The best-selling police car in the U.S.? It's a modified Ford Explorer, making up 51% of sales.
- A Colorado group wants to ban the sale of smartphones to kids under 13.
- The 3rd annual Amazon Prime Day is coming up. No official word yet, but the rumor mill has it happening either July 11 or 12.
- The extreme heat in Phoenix this week has forced American Airlines to cancel dozens of flights over the past few days. Their jets can only operate safely up to 118-degrees.
- Monthly Wi-Fi usage has increased by 40% in U.S. smartphone households.
- Kim Kardashian West is defending herself against allegations that she appeared in blackface to promote her new beauty line.
- A Pennsylvania radio host has quit after his boss told him not to criticize President Trump on the air.
- The Supreme Court held Monday no one could tell The Slants they can't use an offensive term for their band name.
- Beyonce's twins were premature and are "under the lights" to normalize... this according to sources connected with the family.
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are back on again.
- The Minnesota Timberwolves announced a jersey patch deal with Fitbit, the first team to take advantage of the NBA's relaxed rules.
- An airline in India is giving lifetime flights to a baby born inflight.
- Seattle has voted for a 1.75 cent an ounce tax on sodas to help the poor.
- A Pennsylvania man was awarded $870,000 by a jury after doctors removed the wrong testicle.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...