- Britain's Prince Phillip, the Duke of Edinburgh, was admitted to the hospital this week for "precautionary reasons." He's 96.
- 60-year-old Oscar winner Daniel Day Lewis has quit acting. He is the only actor ever to win the Best Actor Oscar three times. No reason given.
- They've been shooting the Han Solo Star Wars spinoff in London since February. With filming over half-way done, the two directors are being replaced. Just wasn't going the way the studio wanted.
- South of Seattle, a woman pulled up to a Jack in the Box and ordered food. First, she complained how long it took to get her drink. Then she claimed to find something in her drink and then, when she realized she was one chicken nugget shy of a full order, she pulled a gun!
- O.J. Simpson's parole hearing is scheduled for July 20th.
- Former NFL lineman Ryan O'Callaghan has announced he's gay. He says when he knew his football career was ending in 2011, he planned on killing himself.
- Jay-Z's new album, "4:44" may drop next week, but he's going to wait until fall before launching a tour to support it.
- A report claims that New Hampshire is the best state to raise a child, followed by Massachusetts, Vermont, and Minnesota.
- Upset that six members of the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS resigned, late night host James Corden sent 297 copies of the Tom Hanks movie, "Philadelphia" to President Trump.
- The Pentagon wasted as much as $28 million over the past decade buying uniforms for the Afghan army with a woodland camouflage pattern that was really only appropriate for just a fraction of that country.
- The NHL's 31st franchise, the Las Vegas Golden Knights, will finally get now has a roster after general manager George McPhee revealed his expansion draft picks last night.
- Mattel has announced that 15 new versions of their Ken doll are on the way, including a variety of skin tones, eye colors and hairstyles. Man buns, polka-dotted tees and hipster glasses are all a part of the mix.
- Then there's the Ohio couple that accidentally included a bag stuffed with $100,000 worth of cash in their Goodwill donation. They got it back.
- Kim and Kanye have supposedly hired a surrogate to carry their third child.
- In the DC Comics world, Wonder Woman is being joined by her long-lost twin brother.
- The rumor is true: Downton Abbey is going to be brought back as a movie!
- Tourists are being told not to take "Grief Selfies" in front of that burned-out apartment building in London where 79 people lost their lives. It's a tragedy, not a tourist attraction.
Thursday, June 22, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Woman Told: You Will Be Killed - And She Is Emma Kelty was traveling through Brazil's northern region on a mission to kayak the 4,000-mi...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...