- Glyphosate, an herbicide and the active ingredient in Monsanto Co's (MON.N) popular Roundup weed killer, will be added to California's list of chemicals known to cause cancer effective July 7.
- Megyn Kelly's Sunday Night Show took another dip in the ratings this week. It's been getting lower each week. This past Sunday, a rerun of "America's Funniest Home Videos" had more viewers.
- AAA says that 37.5 million Americans will hit the road this long holiday weekend.
- The New Mexico Department of Health has confirmed two more human cases of the plague. Yes, the same disease that killed millions in Europe centuries ago.
- China's challenge to Samsung and Apple is becoming available in the U.S. -- the OnePlus5 that comes with a starting price tag of $479 for a 64GB model.
- It's not just us. Now, a veterinarian is claiming that one in three pets that he sees is overweight or obese.
- Charlie Sheen is auctioning off Babe Ruth's 1927 World Series ring.
- Latest Hollywood couple to emerge: Sienna Miller and Brad Pitt.
- Now Oscar Mayer has a flying counterpart to its Wienermobiles -- the Wiener-Drone!
- A bride and groom in Wisconsin got a surprise when Rascal Flatts stopped by their wedding reception and performed their hit, "Bless the Broken Road" for newlyweds Sara and Brandon McInnis' first song.
- A woman in China claims to be the oldest living person in the world and supposedly turns 131 this week.
- Serena Williams is nude, pregnant and on the cover of Vanity Fair.
- Amazon Prime Day has been set for July 11th. You have been warned.
- The 75-year-old "Queen of Soul," Aretha Franklin, has canceled a concert this week in Toronto due to health concerns.
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
You can listen here send your request to email@example.com Facebook www.facebook.com/DesertRadioAz We can also be heard on these app...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...