- A Georgia woman is suing Emory University Hospital after she underwent surgery and later discovered doctors had accidentally left a camera inside of her.
- Illinois, Connecticut and New Jersey are all having some serious financial troubles. For now, Illinois has suspended their state lottery.
- A Michigan couple in an assisted living facility have just celebrated their 80th wedding anniversary. Both are 99 years old.
- Prince William and Prince Harry will rededicate the grave of their mom Princess Diana tomorrow, on what would have been her 56th birthday. August will mark the 20th anniversary of her death.
- Adele is hinting that her current concert tour will be her last.
- Pierce Brosnan will be back and singing in "Momma Mia 2."
- President Trump hosted the new South Korean president at the White House last night.
- The Apple iPhone turned 10-years-old yesterday.
- That Petya ransomeware has now spread to 65 countries.
- While this year's Amazon Prime Day is July 11th, it'll actually kick of the night before at 9pm on the 10th.
- Something happened between Billy Joel and his drummer of 30 years, Liberty DeVitto. Joel just dropped him from his band, without explanation.
- It's been five years since the finale. Now it appears that a "Jersey Shore" reunion is in the works.
- A study says that half of all Americans spend their entire paycheck or more every month.
- California says 111 terminally ill people have ended their lives under the new state right-to-die law.
- Jay Z and Beyonce have reportedly taken their twins home to a rented 10-bedroom house in Malibu.
- Michelle Rodriguez has appeared in five of the eight "The Fate of the Furious" films, but says she could be done with the franchise if changes are not made. She wants bigger roles for women.
- Canada is restoring a historic brothel that was owned by President Trump's grandfather in 1897.
- Disneyworld's Hall of Presidents, which has been closed since January in order to add a new President Trump robot, has reportedly pushed its reopening to the fall.
- Rob Lowe admitted recently in an interview that he once saw an actual bigfoot.
- The office supply store Staples has been sold for $6.9 billion.
- Longtime CBS sportscaster James Brown will look a little different to you when you see him on the air for NFL games this fall. He's lost 74 pounds during the off-season.
- Doctors are now warning that you should wear sunscreen while using your cell phone or on a computer.
- It's a boy for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her fiance Jason Statham! They welcomed Jack Oscar Statham into the world last Saturday.
Friday, June 30, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...