- David Spade is the latest Hollywood celebrity to fall victim to burglars after his Beverly Hills home was robbed over the weekend. The thieves made off with his entire safe, full of $80,000 worth of cash and jewels, including a wedding ring belonging to the 52-year-old comedian.
- The NBA Playoff ratings are the best they've been since 1998.
- Some Hollywooders are upset that Sony is planning to go back and edit some of their movies into "safer" versions that are more family-friendly.
- Hackers have reportedly released eight unreleased episodes of the ABC Steve Harvey show "Funderdome."
- Tuesday this week would have been the 25th wedding anniversary of David Bowie and his wife, Iman.
- Matthew Perry said he would say no to a "Friends" reunion.
- Janet Jackson is said to have dropped 50 pounds before her upcoming tour.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Tuesday that Bethel Woods Center for the Arts in the Hudson Valley town of Bethel has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places. That's the place where Woodstock happened, back in 1969.
- Medical tests show that when actor Stacy Keach became confused during the May 30th premiere performance in Chicago of Pamplona, he was actually suffering a heart attack. Because of Keach's illness, the entire run of the one-man play about author Ernest Hemingway was canceled.
- Music star Ariana Grande resumed her 'Dangerous Woman' tour Wednesday in Paris.
- Carrie Underwood says she didn't get her husband, Nashville Predator hockey player and team captain Mike Fisher, anything for his birthday on Monday. All celebrations are on hold until he's done with the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Sears is closing 72 more stores -- 49 K-Mart stores, 16 Sears locations and 7 Auto Centers.
- Red Sox relief pitcher Joe Kelly has thrown the fastest pitch of the baseball season so far: 103.5-miles-per-hour.
- The name of the new kicker the University of Kentucky just signed: Chance Poore.
- Scooter Gennett was a relatively anonymous major leaguer before Tuesday night, when he became the first player in the Cincinnati Reds' 135-year history to hit four home runs in a game and the first player in MLB history with five hits, four HRs and 10 RBI in a game.
- Anyone surprised? A-Rod was allegedly sexting another woman while dating J-Lo.
- Cher announced that there's a Broadway musical about her life coming to the stage next year.
- The water level of the Great Lakes is exceeding normal. In fact, Lake Erie's water levels are the highest they've been since 1998, and will remain 4 to 9 inches above normal through November.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Also: Temporary I-17 closures scheduled near Anthem early Sunday, June 25 Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed in Phoenix this weekend as...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...