- Run one mile every day: 65 percent
- Give up caffeine: 49 percent
- Skip one meal a day: 37 percent
- Turn off your cell phone for one day: 36 percent
- Give up using the Internet for one day: 30 percent
- Give up sex for one month: 30 percent
- Pay $500: 30 percent
- Give up sex for one year: 10 percent
- Postpone your wedding or other special event: 10 percent
Monday, June 5, 2017
WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE UP?
Would you give up sex for a month if it meant you would lose 10 pounds? Would you turn off your cell phone for just one day if doing so caused you to shed weight? Those are examples of the hypothetical questions Life Time Fitness Inc. posed in its survey in an attempt to find out what people are willing to sacrifice or endure to lose weight. Would you be willing to do one of the following if it meant you were guaranteed to lose 10 pounds?
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...