- Better mend one fault in yourself than a hundred in your neighbor.
- Before you are fit to give orders, you must be willing to take orders. The leader of the orchestra has always been a man who has played second fiddle. Talk less and listen more.
- One machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.
- Talk less and listen more.
- The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge.
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fear you will make one.
- It is easy to get everything you want, provided you first learn to do without the things you cannot get.
- The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
- Enthusiasm is a great hill climber.
Monday, June 19, 2017
WORDS OF WISDOM
100-year-old gems still apply today. Although American author, salesman and philosopher Elbert Hubbard lived over a century ago, his sage words of wisdom are just as relevant today. A recently discovered cardboard-bound book he wrote shortly before his death aboard the torpedoed Lusitania contains priceless gems of straight forward, valuable advice, such as:
Johnny Cash's Family Slam White Nationalists Wearing Cash Shirt Johnny Cash's children want the world to know that the "Man i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...