- Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
- Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
- Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
- Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn't do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?
- Would you rather accidentally be responsible for the death of a child or accidentally be responsible for the deaths of three adults?
- Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?
- Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?
- Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
- Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
- Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
- Would you rather never use social media sites/apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
- Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard?
- Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
- Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?
- Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
Monday, June 12, 2017
WOULD YOU RATHER?
Paving closes southbound I-17 off-ramp at JW Powell Boulevard this week Drivers can use Kachina Trail while work occurs
The Arizona Department of Transportation this week began a pavement-improvement project on the southbound exit to JW Powell Boulevard from I...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...