- With a boring study hall on their schedule, respondents would be looking to Blake Shelton to save them. Over half the respondents (57%) voted Blake Shelton as the class clown.
- Sliding through in the living room in their socks, these participants (27%) felt like jamming out to Garth Brooks' "Friends in Low Places" for their "Risky Business" moment.
- With 39% of the votes, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill were chosen as the Homecoming King and Queen; with runner-ups Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood holding 23% of the votes.
- After the crowning of the Homecoming King and Queen, 30% of the respondents said they would want to slow dance to "When You Say Nothing At All," by Allison Krause.
- Reba McEntire is a school favorite among the respondents, as one in four indicated the Country superstar would make the best music teacher.
- 61% of respondents felt the most important item on their back to school shopping list is clothes.
- For their Back-to-School style inspiration, the ladies turned to Miranda Lambert (39%) with Carrie Underwood in a close second at 34%. Meanwhile, Dierks Bentley was the clear choice among men, pulling in 47% of the male votes.
- The Dixie Chicks literally take the cake as the Country group to most likely make the first throw in a cafeteria food fight. 28% of the respondents voted for the girl group; Zac Brown Band followed right behind them with 25% of the votes.
Thursday, August 31, 2017
COUNTRY STARS GO BACK TO SCHOOL
A NASH Country Pulse Poll reveals what would happen if Country music stars went back-to-school. Country radio listeners across the U.S. were polled using Katz Media's national consumer panel. Here are some findings:
You can listen here send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook www.facebook.com/DesertRadioAz We can also be heard on these app...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...