- 70% of men think their boss is in the top spot deservedly.
- 41% of men believe they are way more qualified than the boss to sit in the corner office.
- 18% of men worry that the boss monitors their every e-mail.
- 8% of guys have slammed their boss on Twitter or Facebook.
- 11% of men have thought about using the boss's desk to "seal the deal" with a co-worker.
- 31% of guys have gotten seriously sloshed with their superior.
- 56% of those who got sloshed said the bosses would spill company secrets.
- 25% of men share just one chromosome with their boss.
- 13% of men tried to share some other things after dinner and drinks.
- 13% of men have lived the dream and said "take this job and shove it."
- 33% of men have had their brilliant idea stolen by the boss.
- 21% of guys have sucked up to a boss they would really rather kick in the cojones.
- "Raises for everyone" is the first memo guys would issue if handed the company reins.
- $50,000 is the minimum salary bump guys think they would need to be as flush as their boss.
- Northeast is the region of the country where men most often dominate the executive suites.
- Midwest is the region where women are more likely to call the shots than anywhere else.
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
THE TOP DOG
Men's Health reports on your not quite safe for work performance review of the top dog:
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...