- Sears says it's going to close another 28 K-Mart stores.
- The winning ticket for Wednesday's $758.7-million jackpot was sold in Watertown, Massachusetts.
- Jay Thomas, an actor famous for his roles on "Cheers" and "Murphy Brown", lost his battle with cancer yesterday. He was 69.
- Yes, that was Selena Gomez and The Weeknd doing a Disneyland date night earlier this week.
- On September 9th in Austin, Texas, they're going to have a clown-only showing of the new movie, "It", based on the Stephen King novel.
- A study says 69% of parents are reluctant to talk about money with their children.
- "Married At First Sight" stars Cody Knapek and Danielle DeGroot are calling it quits after a year of marriage.
- A new Lamborghini phone can be yours if you're willing to part with $2,450.
- Don't ask James Cameron about the movie, 'Wonder Woman'. He felt it was a step backwards. For details, ask him.
- Demi Lovato has announced that her new album is coming out September 29th, the same day as Miley Cyrus' new album.
- The Burning Man festival begins Sunday in the Nevada desert. That's also the day of the Game of Thrones season finale.
- And the MTV Video Music Awards are this Sunday night. The rumor people keep passing around is that Taylor Swift and Katie Perry will end their public feud by singing a duet together.
- You can now pre-order the Samsung Note 8, should you want or need one.
- ESPN has pulled broadcaster Robert Lee off an assignment to call an upcoming University of Virginia football game -- because of the similarity between his name and that of Confederate general Robert E. Lee.
- It's now Hurricane Harvey and its approaching Texas. It could dump as much as 30-inches of rain. Yikes!
- A dad has invented a new app that freezes a teens cell phone if they don't respond to your text in a timely fashion. It's called ReplyASAP.
- In England, a farmer thanked firefighters who rescued a litter of piglets and two sows from a barn fire in February by giving them sausages made out of the animals.
- A new study claims that your face tells people whether you're rich or poor.
- 10% of Brits agreed that eating from a dog bowl is OK. For whatever reason.
Friday, August 25, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Just How Rich is Mark Zuckerberg? Want to know just how rich Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is? He's planning to sell 75 million sha...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...