- Robert Hardy, who played Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge in the Harry Potter movies, has died at 91.
- So, there are actually two seasons of Will and Grace locked in. This upcoming 16-episode season, followed by a 13-episode season next year.
- ABC was going to a live version of the musical, "The Little Mermaid" in October, but that has been quietly scrapped.
- Nike re-released the Air Max shoes on Friday, two decades after they were first unveiled.
- The world's best-selling beer: it's a Chinese beer, called 'Snow.'
- Former FBI Director James Comey has inked a book deal.
- Dunkin' Donuts is experimenting with a new name in California, calling it just Dunkin'.
- 65-year-old Tom Wopat, the actor who played Luke Duke in the 1980s television show "The Dukes of Hazzard" is facing indecent assault and battery and drug charges in Massachusetts.
- ABC says the ninth season of "The Middle" will be its last.
- 21% of U.S. broadband households use wellness, fitness, or diet apps.
- Alex Rodriguez says the secret of success and happiness is to "stop being a jerk."
- A survey says young Instagrammars use the app 32 minutes a day.
- Scientists say with the Moon moving farther away, the last solar eclipse visible on Earth will be in 600 million years.
- Driverless bus service has been launched in Estonia.
- Donald Trump was slated to star in the third installment of the "Sharknado" movie series... until he decided to run for president.
- Shaquille O'Neal says he blames God for his bad free-throw shooting, as a way of keeping him humble.
- An Alabama Islamic organization is asking for an investigation after a Muslim family said a McDonald's purposefully served them bacon.
- Daimler plans to test an automated (no pilot) air taxi called the Volocopter later this year in Dubai.
- Norman Lear, the 95-year-old TV legend who created the bigoted Archie Bunker for 1970s sitcom All in the Family, is boycotting the Kennedy Center Honors-rather than receive the lifetime achievement award from President Donald Trump.
- West Virginia's Governor Jim Justice is switching... from being a Democrat to becoming a Republican.
- Someone leaked the latest episode of Game of Thrones online last week.
Monday, August 7, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...