- 38% of people say they dress casually every day at work.
- According to the Daily Mail, men will spend $2000 a year on beer, but only $678 a year on eating out.
- Stats show over 22 million Americans, most are men, have a mustache.
- AskMen.com says 60% of men are nostalgic for the days when a handshake meant something in business.
- 50 percent of single men admit to only washing their bed sheets four times a year, even though you should do it a lot more often.
- 65% of couples say on their last vacation, they had an argument because one of them would not stop checking their work e-mail.
- 18% of men wish they could change her laugh.
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...