DID YOU KNOW?
- More Americans had pizza for dinner in the past year than any other food.
- One out of 11 people claim they actually don't have a friend.
- By age five, 70% of our kids can use a computer mouse. But only 10% of them can tie their shoes.
- A majority of us believe that you should never call someone on the phone before 8am.
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- A recent study says that if you can't stand your neighbor, you are more likely to have a heart attack.