DID YOU KNOW?
- According to a survey from Good Parenting magazine, 68% of women said they craved nachos the most while they were pregnant.
- One in 4 women have said "no" to a marriage proposal at least once in their lifetime.
- A survey reveals that 40% of men admit to playing up their cold and flu symptoms to get attention.
- A USA Today survey found that most people say they are afraid of the garbage disposal in their own house.
- 15% of women confine themselves to their office so they won't shop during their lunch hour.
- The average woman can say "thank you" in three different languages.
- On average, we spend just over 40 minutes eating every day.