- Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of the Irish band The Cranberries, died suddenly in London yesterday. She was 46.
- The public employee that sent out that false missile attack alarm last week has been re-assigned.
- They're saying we're within 10 years of being able to freeze a human cryogenically and being able to bring them back to life.
- After the out-cry of how much more Mark Wahlberg was paid over Michelle Williams for re-shooting scenes for the movie, "All the money in the world", Mark and his agency are donating $2 million to Time's Up Legal Defense fund, in Michelle's name.
- In tennis, the first Grand Slam event is underway: The Australian Open.
- After an 8-year hiatus, the Ford Ranger will return to the showrooms next model year.
- The next season of "The Handmaid's Tale" will be released in April.
- Ben Roethlisberger's season may be over, but he says he plans to return next year.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton had been talking about a June wedding. But now we're told Gwen called it off, after an alleged infidelity by Blake.
- Dennis Rodman was arrested on a suspected DUI Saturday night in southern California.
- Jim Carrey, Diana Ross and Magic Johnson were all in Hawaii for that false missile attack event last week.
- Saudi Arabia is now allowing women into stadiums to watch soccer in public for the first time.
- Mel Gibson is being sued by his ex-wife who claims she has PTSD from his assaults.
- And the first movie shown in Saudi Arabia in a movie theater in 35 years was... "The Emoji Movie."
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Plan for overnight closure of southbound Interstate 17 ramp to westbound Interstate 10 at the 'Stack' interchange
One of the freeway-to-freeway ramps at the Interstate 17/Interstate 10 "Stack" interchange in Phoenix will be closed overnight for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...