- Near a window-order more side salads and fewer drinks.
- At high-top table-order more salads and seafood.
- In dark, interior booth-order more heavy dishes and desserts.
- Close to a TV-order more fired foods.
- Within two tables of the bar-chug more beers and cocktails.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
GETTING A GOOD TABLE
(Women's Health) Outside of the menu, the most important decision you will make is where to sit. Take a look at this bizarre research before you tell the hostess you want that corner booth People who park it:
Drivers on Interstate 10 between Benson and Tucson could experience delays this weekend as the Arizona Department of Transportation works to...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...