- Near a window-order more side salads and fewer drinks.
- At high-top table-order more salads and seafood.
- In dark, interior booth-order more heavy dishes and desserts.
- Close to a TV-order more fired foods.
- Within two tables of the bar-chug more beers and cocktails.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
GETTING A GOOD TABLE
(Women's Health) Outside of the menu, the most important decision you will make is where to sit. Take a look at this bizarre research before you tell the hostess you want that corner booth People who park it:
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...