- Carrie Underwood suffered a broken wrist and other injuries after a a "hard fall" outside her house on Friday.
- Actor John Hillerman, who appeared in "Blazing Saddles" and "Magnum, P.I." died last Thursday. He was 84.
- The Department of Justice is demanding that CNN be sold as a condition of the AT&T Time Warner merger.
- The NAACP in California is pushing to get rid of the National Anthem.
- Caitlyn Jenner says she hasn't spoken to Kim Kardashian in over a year.
- Britney Spears is painting again. You laugh, but she sold her last work for $10,000.
- Lucasfilms has announced there will be a new Star Wars trilogy... AND a Star Wars TV show, which will air exclusively on Disney streaming. You knew they were going there.
- O.J. Simpson has been banned from The Cosmopolitan hotel-casino in Las Vegas.
- The college basketball season officially tipped off over the weekend.
- A new report says that voice-enabled speakers will be in 55% of American households by 2020.
- Some of those just-released government documents show that on November 22nd, 1963, CIA agents met in Paris with a Cuban operative in hopes of assassinating Cuba's Communist leader Fidel Castro using -- out of all things -- a ballpoint pen rigged with poison. They had no idea that 5,000 miles away -- at that very minute -- their president, John F. Kennedy, was shot and killed in broad daylight while riding through the streets of Dallas, Texas.
- The older brother of Nicki Minaj was found guilty of sexually assaulting an underage girl.
- After parting ways with her manager, we hear that Carey is now being managed fulltime by her much-younger backup-dancer boyfriend, Bryan Tanaka.
- 23-year-old Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman tells 60-Minutes that she was sexually abused by former USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar.
- And now HBO has severed ties with Louis C.K. following those sexual misconduct allegations, which he's now admitted are true.
- Venezuela is getting closer and closer to a financial cliff.
- The term "Polar Vortex" is making a comeback.
Monday, November 13, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
They don't call it Turkey Day for nothing. When Thanksgiving arrives this week, 90 percent of American households are expected to gobble...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...