- A survey says that 1 in 10 adults have damaged a smartphone while watching or playing in a sporting event.
- Getting hit by a foul ball happens to Major league Baseball fans over 1,700 times each season.
- You've probably already used a password today and you'll most likely use at least five more by the end of the week.
- According to a study, people who are surgeons have are more likely to cause a car accident than others.
- A study says having a plant in the office can improve work productivity by 15%.
- Another study found that almost two thirds of women between the ages of 22-35 have admitted to taking a naked selfie.
Friday, January 12, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
You can listen here send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook www.facebook.com/DesertRadioAz We can also be heard on these app...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...