- A survey says that 1 in 10 adults have damaged a smartphone while watching or playing in a sporting event.
- Getting hit by a foul ball happens to Major league Baseball fans over 1,700 times each season.
- You've probably already used a password today and you'll most likely use at least five more by the end of the week.
- According to a study, people who are surgeons have are more likely to cause a car accident than others.
- A study says having a plant in the office can improve work productivity by 15%.
- Another study found that almost two thirds of women between the ages of 22-35 have admitted to taking a naked selfie.
Friday, January 12, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...