- Hoda Kotb was named the new co-anchor of NBC's Today, making her official debut yesterday.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook was paid $102 Million in 2017. By the way, Cook was ordered by the company to only fly by private jet.
- According to a new survey, 38% of Americans feel a recession is coming in 2018.
- Justin Timberlake's next album, "Man of the Woods," will drop February 2. May get a new song this Friday.
- Carrie Underwood is still healing from injuries she suffered after falling on the steps of her house in November. In addition to breaking a wrist, she had to have over 40 stitches on her face.
- Alexa Ray Joel, the daughter of Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley, is now officially engaged.
- The big CES "Consumer Electronics Show" is next week in Las Vegas, kicking off Tuesday.
- So far, disappointing ticket sales for Taylor Swift's big "Reputation" tour. 33 concert dates on the books and not a single sell-out yet.
- Rumer Willis is having her "Dancing With the Stars" tattoo removed because she's heartbroken after her partner Val Chmerkovskiy "moved on." His moves were made on fellow "DWTS" pro Jenna Johnson.
- America Ferrera started out the New Year with a big announcement she's pregnant.
- Maria Menounos got married to her longtime boyfriend just after midnight on the FOX New Year's Eve coverage.
- Arby's is giving away hoodies and sweatpants that are covered in photos of meat that they are calling "meat sweats."
- Senator Al Franken officially resigned yesterday.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's son, Saint West, was hospitalized last week with a bad case of pneumonia. He's better and back home now.
- Here come the awards shows. The 75th annual Golden Globe Awards are this Sunday, with host Seth Meyers.
- In Baltimore, two people were shot dead just minutes into the New Year. The parade of gun violence in that city continues. Then again, Chicago is already up to 3, as of this writing.
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...