- Samuel Adams is launching a new, limited-edition beer, and it's so strong, that it's illegal in 15 states. We're talking 28% alcohol! Samuel Adams only brews around 13,000 bottles of Utopias every two years, and it's not cheap -- the suggested retail price is $240 for one 25.4-ounce bottle.
- Keller's Creamery has created something that would be perfect for your Thanksgiving Dinner Table: a butter sculpture of a turkey. Available at Kroger and Wal-Mart, among others.
- Bailey's will, once again, be offering their Apple Pie flavor for your fall coffee drinks.
If you're itching for a Pumpkin Spice fix, you have options:
- Target has Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee and Cold Brew concentrate.
- Starbucks is also offering a Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Krusteaz and Pillsbury both offer a Pumpkin Bread quick mix for those who want to take the work out of making pumpkin bread.
- Pillsbury also has a Perfectly Pumpkin cake mix
- Bel Vita makes a Pumpkin Spice breakfast biscuit if you want to start your day that way.
- Birch Benders makes a Pumpkin Spice pancake mix.
- To complement that, Maple Craft actually produces a Pumpkin Spice Maple Syrup.
- One more from Pillsbury: Pumpkin spice cookies with cream cheese chips in them.
- And the folks at Werther's make a Pumpkin Spice Candy, to fill in that time between the coffee and the pancakes.
- Oh, and if you want to completely immerse yourself, there's now a pumpkin spice iPhone cover that says, "Pumpkin spice and everything nice."
Post a Comment