- Moms are more likely than dads to admit they have a favorite child.
- Your fingernails will grow a total of nine-and-a-half feet during your lifetime, and you'll grow six-and-a-half feet of nose hair.
- About 40% of office workers need help at work to change their password.
- 32% of people have lied to get out of a wedding.
- The number of American adults who have been married more than once has doubled since 1980.
Thursday, February 23, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...