DID YOU KNOW?
- According to Reader's Digest, reading to kids at bedtime in American homes has decreased by over 80% since 1960.
- The average person goes gray 4 years sooner than compared to 40 years ago.
- A recent study says that posters with abstract art and shapes can reduce work stress by 24 percent and anger by 21 percent.
- Nearly 70% of men say they wish they received more compliments from their partner.
- 20% of homes have a doorbell for the back door that doesn't work, and we have no desire to fix it.
- A fear of being sued has led many cities to ban sledding.