- Being late. It shows selfishness and lack of organization.
- Being too serious. Relax, laugh and smile. Don't be so rigid that you look like you have nothing to offer.
- Talking too much. This is an awkward cover-up for your lack of confidence.
- Not listening. I said not listening.
- Blaming others. Like bosses, ex-lovers. Your date will think they're next on the list.
- Putting on false airs. Don't try to be someone you're not, because you won't be able to deliver on the promise later on.
- Being negative. People avoid downers.
- Gender-bashing. You're on a date. Save it for the girls' or guys'night out.
- Asking about money issues. Too much, too soon.
- Sounding desperate. "Gee, no one before you would ever ask me out" is probably not the best thing to say.
- Lying. Sooner or later, the lie will bite you on the ass.
- Being argumentative. Don't spout off about politics or religion right off the bat.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
WORST DATING MISTAKES
ThirdAge.com offers advice on the twelve worst dating mistakes:
President Trump is right! Open your Eyes! President Trump pointed his finger at the media last night for this insanity! I have to agree with...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...