- In a recent Yahoo! survey, 15% of couples say they food shop, but they do it separately.
- About a third of homes have a Scrabble board game, and it's almost always in the closet.
- The three most borrowed items in the U.S. are pens, lighters and jumper cables.
- As men grow older, they do less crying.
- A study out of Australia found a good way to get healthy is to quit working.
- In another Yahoo survey, 29% of guys admit to talking to their car on pretty much a daily basis while driving.
Friday, September 1, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...