- In a recent Yahoo! survey, 15% of couples say they food shop, but they do it separately.
- About a third of homes have a Scrabble board game, and it's almost always in the closet.
- The three most borrowed items in the U.S. are pens, lighters and jumper cables.
- As men grow older, they do less crying.
- A study out of Australia found a good way to get healthy is to quit working.
- In another Yahoo survey, 29% of guys admit to talking to their car on pretty much a daily basis while driving.
Friday, September 1, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Well Somebody's Not Getting a Father's Day Card This Year! Talk about a dysfunctional family! About three months ago, 76-year-old D...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...