DID YOU KNOW?
- The very first cattle ranch was started in the state of New York.
- In a recent survey, men said the cellphone as the best gadget ever, women chose the hair straightener.
- It's estimated that Americans spend, collectively, more than 6 billion hours doing their taxes.
- According to a study by health experts, only 16% of Americans wash their hands correctly.
- If you're a guy and you use a Bluetooth headset, over half the women surveyed think you're a "dork."
- Men are just as likely as women to do laundry over the weekend.