- A ball is hit into the stands 35 to 40 times in a typical Major League Baseball game.
- 3 percent of the North American population has never eaten Jell-O.
- The average man spends 41 minutes a day thinking about their fantasy football teams.
- 42% of those surveyed would rather forget their anniversary than lose their cell phone.
- 46% of men experience a wedgie on a daily basis.
- The shark has the greatest "electrical sensitivity" of any animal.
- 15% of guys have insulted a woman on a first date by asking for gas money.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...