- Interesting development -- in London, the city Transit Office says it's not going to renew Uber's license to operate there.
- Justin Trudeau's choice in socks sparked a light-hearted Twitter competition between the stars of "Star Wars" and S"tar Trek" after the Canadian Prime Minister sported Chewbacca hosiery during appearances in New York City last week.
- A semi-truck carrying 40,000-pounds of vodka overturned in North Carolina.
- If you're not into Pumpkin Spice, maybe you'll enjoy Starbuck's just-added new flavor: a Maple Pecan Latte.
- Former U.S. President Bill Clinton's debut novel -- "The President Is Missing," co-authored with prolific thriller writer James Patterson -- will not hit shelves for almost a year, will be adapted into a Showtime series.
- Data shows that Amazon's price cuts at Whole Foods resulted in an increase of 25% more shoppers.
- K.J. Apa, 20, who plays Archie in "Riverdale," apparently fell asleep while driving home after a 16-hour work day and crashed his car. He's fine, but the cast is expressing concern about those long days. The show is being shot up in Vancouver, BC.
- A big step for BYU. For the first time in school history, caffeinated sodas like Coke and Pepsi are being made available on campus. But still no coffee.
- A 4-year-old Florida girl died after accidentally pulling the trigger of a gun in her grandmother's purse she was looking for candy.
- Yesterday, Tesla's vehicle lineup got smaller by one as it discontinued its cheapest Model S option, the Model S 75.
- Audrina Patridge of "The Hills" filed for divorce last week after a little more than a year of marriage with Corey Bohan. People magazine has suggested domestic violence as the reason. She's obtained a restraining order.
- A report says damage to Puerto Rico from Hurricane Maria could top $30 billion.
- It's now official -- this summer was the warmest and driest summer in Seattle's recorded history.
- Microsoft has announced the completion of their Marea Trans-Atlantic Cable project, which connected a huge data cable between the U.S. and Spain. 10.2-million pounds of cable dropped.
- Cher says she keeps her costumes in a special, temperature-controlled unit to preserve them.
- The NFL is reportedly considering sending the Chargers back to San Diego.
- There was a home in Florida that was spared by Hurricane Irma... but last week, was swallowed by a sinkhole.
- Hillary Clinton's new book "What Happened" has already sold 300,000 copies.
- In a speech, Bill Gates apologized to Microsoft users for Control-Alt-Delete to start windows instead of having a separate button.
Monday, September 25, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...