- According to USA Today, the most profitable food item sold in America is pet food.
- A Careerbuilder.com survey says employees are showing up late to work less than they have in previous years.
- Grocery stores sell a total of $5.5 billion worth of "impulse buy" items every single year.
- Nearly one third of U.S. kids are forced to learn how to play an instrument by their parents.
- Pizza may be the most common dinner on Friday nights in America, but chicken is number two.
- A person second guesses themselves roughly ten times a day.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...