- According to USA Today, the most profitable food item sold in America is pet food.
- A Careerbuilder.com survey says employees are showing up late to work less than they have in previous years.
- Grocery stores sell a total of $5.5 billion worth of "impulse buy" items every single year.
- Nearly one third of U.S. kids are forced to learn how to play an instrument by their parents.
- Pizza may be the most common dinner on Friday nights in America, but chicken is number two.
- A person second guesses themselves roughly ten times a day.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...