- According to USA Today, the most profitable food item sold in America is pet food.
- A Careerbuilder.com survey says employees are showing up late to work less than they have in previous years.
- Grocery stores sell a total of $5.5 billion worth of "impulse buy" items every single year.
- Nearly one third of U.S. kids are forced to learn how to play an instrument by their parents.
- Pizza may be the most common dinner on Friday nights in America, but chicken is number two.
- A person second guesses themselves roughly ten times a day.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Don't Work Too Hard Is France unfairly punishing hardworking business owners - or is it just protecting the people from overwork? Opini...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...