- 15% of people have taken a selfie an average of seven times before they are satisfied with the photo and pose.
- 27% of men have broken something when they're having a bad day.
- It's estimated that about 3000 people working in New York City make a living selling hot dogs.
- People who have to drive over 45 minutes to work everyday have a much higher risk for divorce.
- Only 10 percent of us say we're able to wake up without an alarm clock on a daily basis.
Thursday, November 30, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...