- 15% of people have taken a selfie an average of seven times before they are satisfied with the photo and pose.
- 27% of men have broken something when they're having a bad day.
- It's estimated that about 3000 people working in New York City make a living selling hot dogs.
- People who have to drive over 45 minutes to work everyday have a much higher risk for divorce.
- Only 10 percent of us say we're able to wake up without an alarm clock on a daily basis.
Thursday, November 30, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Buh-Bye Kraft American Singles Kraft American Singles have been a staple in US kitchens for decades, but may not be for much longer. It seem...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...