- Seven out of ten employers have rejected job applicants for stuff they had on Facebook or Twitter.
- In 2002 the world had one billion cell phone users, today we have over 5 billion.
- The planet Mercury is named for the Roman god of commerce, travel and thievery.
- According to a recent survey, the three foods Americans hate most are tofu, liver and yogurt.
- More than one third of the airports in the world are located here in the U.S.
- When on a dinner date, women like to sit next to each other while eating, while men would rather sit across from each other.
Monday, November 6, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...