- The price of solar energy is more affordable. Panels cost 70 percent less than they did in 2010.
- A record 5,234 craft breweries are making suds nationwide, with more popping up all the time.
- Globally, wild tiger numbers are on the rise, from 3,200 in 2010 to 3.890 roaming the earth today.
- Proceeds from the Ice Bucket Challenge have led to the discovery of a gene that contributes to ALS.
- Off the endangered species list? The giant panda. Tune in: https://nationalzoo.si.edu/webcams/panda-cam
- One of the world's healthiest foods is a bargain: Eggs are cheaper now than they've been in decades.
- In the United States, smoking has declined from 42 percent in 1965 to just 17 percent in 2014.
- In Nevada, it's now illegal to drive under the speed limit in the left lane on the highway.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
FACTS TO INSTANTLY SWING YOUR MOOD
(Men's Health) Good news and positive developments are all around us. Have you considered these happy advancements:
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...