- Sex helps you to live longer.
- It strengthens your heart. Do it right and sex can be a cardio workout.
- Sex helps to reduce stress and depression thanks to certain stress-busting chemicals your body produces during intercourse.
- Sex strengthens your bones and muscles.
- It improves your memory and helps keep your mind sharp.
- Frequent sex helps you to look younger. A study by Scotland's Royal Edinburgh Hospital found that an active sex life can make you look up to seven years younger.
- Sex improves your sense of smell.
- It provides pain relief.
- Sex may reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- It boosts the immune system.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
SEX COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE
Yes, that's the word from Kerry McCloskey, whose book, "The Ultimate Sex Diet: The Secret Formula for a Slimmer, Healthier, More Passionate Life," maintains that sex will make you skinny and healthy. Here's the top 10 health benefits of sex:
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...