- Sex helps you to live longer.
- It strengthens your heart. Do it right and sex can be a cardio workout.
- Sex helps to reduce stress and depression thanks to certain stress-busting chemicals your body produces during intercourse.
- Sex strengthens your bones and muscles.
- It improves your memory and helps keep your mind sharp.
- Frequent sex helps you to look younger. A study by Scotland's Royal Edinburgh Hospital found that an active sex life can make you look up to seven years younger.
- Sex improves your sense of smell.
- It provides pain relief.
- Sex may reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- It boosts the immune system.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
SEX COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE
Yes, that's the word from Kerry McCloskey, whose book, "The Ultimate Sex Diet: The Secret Formula for a Slimmer, Healthier, More Passionate Life," maintains that sex will make you skinny and healthy. Here's the top 10 health benefits of sex:
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...