Play back audio from the biggest turkeys of the year. Listeners have to correctly guess who/what it is, to win.
Day after: Give away front row parking at the mall, plus gift certificates to winners for shopping.
- Trade for mentions a convertible to be in all the parades.
- Offer to send a professional photographer to a persons home, for a free family portrait. (Families have to pay for duplicates.)
- Have listeners record their best turkey gobble. Have jocks record a turkey gobble, and listeners have to guess which announcer did it to win.
- Turkey Bowling. 3 strikes down a grocery isle, and you win a turkey. Use frozen turkeys, and used bowling pins.
- Help The Homeless: Broadcast from a billboard or on top a local mall, trying to raise money/clothes for the homeless in the area.
- Have kids call with how to cook a Thanksgiving Turkey. Or take a microphone to a elementary school, asking the kids how.
- Worst Songs Of All Time. (Turkey Songs)
- Turkey Shoot: "Shoot frozen turkeys" through hoops.
- Cannes Film Festival. (Bring in canned food, get movie passes)
- Name a local turkey. (Somebody who has done you wrong/or done something dumb)
- Do your own parade. Get turkey leg drum corps, Rolling Barca lounger drill teams (with remotes), balloon animals, music, etc.
- Thanksgiving on the Mayflower. Full catered dinner on a Mayflower moving van.
- Do your morning show from a giant tub full of cranberry sauce. Or gravy. Or mashed potatoes.