- You don't pick up after yourself at our place.
- You ask how much our new haircut or handbag cost yet conveniently don't mention the $200 you spent on FanDuel. Unless we're sharing a bank account with you, we're not interested in your opinions on how we spend our money.
- You take to us as if we're one of the guys.
- You speak of the future vaguely. Men seem to have perfect a special way of talking about the future that makes it unclear whether we're a part of it or not.
- You stop trying. You have us as your wife or girlfriend. We're committed to the situation, and all is good. But pretty soon you stop trying to impress us and we don't like that.
- You blatantly look at porn.
- You turn down sex. When it happens that we're the one who wants sex and you're the one who doesn't, we find your refusal to be confusing and irritating.
- You ask us out via text. Texting is fast and easy and leads to sexy banter but save it until after the first date. Calling a women to ask her out is much more personal.
Friday, November 3, 2017
THINGS SHE HATES ABOUT YOU
(Men's Health) Don't know why she's angry? Now you do:
They don't call it Turkey Day for nothing. When Thanksgiving arrives this week, 90 percent of American households are expected to gobble...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...