- Actress Arianne Bellamar is putting her #metoo story about actor Jeremy Piven on social media. Claims that she was sexually harassed by him a couple of times.
- There was a line in this week's episode of "This is Us" that was quickly cut out prior to broadcast. It was when Justin Hartley's character, Kevin, was seen as a struggling actor in 2008. He is further depressed when an actor friend comes over and announces, "I just got a part in a Kevin Spacey movie!"
- Now, production has been shut down on Kevin Spacey's series, "House of Cards." It's being called "until further notice."
- Lady GaGa is engaged to her talent agent boyfriend Christian Carino. She said yes a couple of months ago after he asked her dad for his blessing.
- Wendy Williams fainted during her TV show on Tuesday.
- The FDA has issued a consumer update advising candy eaters who are 40 years of age or older to limit their gorging of black licorice to a maximum of two ounces (about three 1-inch pieces) a day -- or risk hospitalization from an irregular heart rhythm or arrhythmia. The agency's experts determined that the candy contains enough of the sweetening compound glycyrrhizin -- derived from the licorice root -- to significantly lower the body's potassium levels.
- A Florida couple welcomed their brand-new baby boy into the world on Tuesday. He waited until four days after his due date, but not surprising he chose Halloween. The baby's name: Oskar Gray Frankenstein.
- This year's holiday cup at Starbucks invites you to color it in yourself.
- Less than 100 days to go until the Winter Olympics in South Korea.
- It looks as though Iceland's biggest volcano is getting ready to erupt.
- The Black Friday ads are starting to leak out.
- According to a new survey, almost two-thirds of Americans, or 63 percent, report being stressed about the future of our country.
- Josh Grobin was walking his dog Tuesday when the dog insisted they go to a nearby dog park. He was planning to be on the walkway of Tuesday's terror attack and could actually hear the gunshots when they went off.
- Now six women have come forward and made sexual harassment claims against film-maker Brett Ratner.
- A Japanese company is giving non-smokers an extra 6-days of vacation every year, to make up for all the lost time cause by smokers taking a smoke break.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Well Somebody's Not Getting a Father's Day Card This Year! Talk about a dysfunctional family! About three months ago, 76-year-old D...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...