- Actress Arianne Bellamar is putting her #metoo story about actor Jeremy Piven on social media. Claims that she was sexually harassed by him a couple of times.
- There was a line in this week's episode of "This is Us" that was quickly cut out prior to broadcast. It was when Justin Hartley's character, Kevin, was seen as a struggling actor in 2008. He is further depressed when an actor friend comes over and announces, "I just got a part in a Kevin Spacey movie!"
- Now, production has been shut down on Kevin Spacey's series, "House of Cards." It's being called "until further notice."
- Lady GaGa is engaged to her talent agent boyfriend Christian Carino. She said yes a couple of months ago after he asked her dad for his blessing.
- Wendy Williams fainted during her TV show on Tuesday.
- The FDA has issued a consumer update advising candy eaters who are 40 years of age or older to limit their gorging of black licorice to a maximum of two ounces (about three 1-inch pieces) a day -- or risk hospitalization from an irregular heart rhythm or arrhythmia. The agency's experts determined that the candy contains enough of the sweetening compound glycyrrhizin -- derived from the licorice root -- to significantly lower the body's potassium levels.
- A Florida couple welcomed their brand-new baby boy into the world on Tuesday. He waited until four days after his due date, but not surprising he chose Halloween. The baby's name: Oskar Gray Frankenstein.
- This year's holiday cup at Starbucks invites you to color it in yourself.
- Less than 100 days to go until the Winter Olympics in South Korea.
- It looks as though Iceland's biggest volcano is getting ready to erupt.
- The Black Friday ads are starting to leak out.
- According to a new survey, almost two-thirds of Americans, or 63 percent, report being stressed about the future of our country.
- Josh Grobin was walking his dog Tuesday when the dog insisted they go to a nearby dog park. He was planning to be on the walkway of Tuesday's terror attack and could actually hear the gunshots when they went off.
- Now six women have come forward and made sexual harassment claims against film-maker Brett Ratner.
- A Japanese company is giving non-smokers an extra 6-days of vacation every year, to make up for all the lost time cause by smokers taking a smoke break.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...