- Malcolm Young, guitarist and co-founder of AC/DC, died Saturday at the age of 64.
- Country music legend Mel Tillis died on Sunday. He was 85.
- Former teen heart throb David Cassidy from The Partridge Family has been hospitalized with liver and kidney failure.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the next Tesla Roadster will be the first production car to break the two-second barrier in zero to 60 acceleration.
- Mashable has been sold for $50 million. Two years ago, it was valued at $250 million.
- Guitarist Malcolm Young, co-founder of AC/DC, died over the weekend after battling dementia for several years. He was 64.
- King Salman of Saudi Arabia is planning to step down next week and name his son Prince Mohammed bin Salman as his successor.
- George Clooney is going to return to TV. He's going to direct and star in a 6-episode production of "Catch 22."
- Trace Lysette, a star in the Amazon series "Transparent," has accused co-star Jeffrey Tambor of sexual misconduct. He's widely known for his roles as Hank Kingsley on "The Larry Sanders Show."
- Meanwhile, Actor Tom Sizemore is denying accusations that he groped an 11-year-old Utah girl during a 2003 photo shoot.
- In Knoxville last Thursday, a man accidentally shot himself and his wife at an east Tennessee church while he was showing off his gun during a discussion on recent church shootings.
- After 18 years on the air -- and a messy, months-long breakup -- ESPN's Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg broadcast their final Mike & Mike program last Friday.
- Scientists say that the trees this fall weren't very colorful because dry weather in August and September meant that the leaves fell earlier.
- Forever 21 stores are investigating a possible data breach.
- After ten years together, Jennifer Hudson and her fiance have split and she's gotten a protection order against him.
- The White House Christmas tree arrives today -- a 19-1/2-foot Balsam fir from Wisconsin that goes up on display in the Blue Room.
- Ohio State University has suspended all 37 fraternities at the school. 11 are being investigated for hazing and alcohol abuse.
- If you saw any meteors late Friday, early Saturday morning that was the annual Leonid Meteor Shower.
- The Annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is tonight and originating from Shanghai, China. But there have been non-stop problems, including China banning the scheduled entertainment, Katy Perry.
- Kiss frontman Gene Simmons was reportedly banned from FOX News after harassing employees and making crude statements during an promotional appearance at the network last Thursday.
- Construction of new homes in the U.S. went up 13.7% in October.
- The feds are gearing up for a war on an herbal drug called Kratum.
Monday, November 20, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...