- Twitter says that one of their employees "inadvertently deactivated" President Trump's account. Don't worry, he's back online.
- Now, several "House of Cards" employees have leveled charges against Kevin Spacey.
- Elizabeth Warren now admits that last year's election was rigged for Hillary Clinton to be the nominee. A book with all the details comes out tomorrow. "Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House" by Donna Brazile.
- CBS is going to bring back "The Twilight Zone" on their all-access streaming service.
- In Florida, a 53-year-old woman was arrested for alleged drunk driving... on a horse.
- A lot of controversy in The Netherlands over a Dutch TV show titled, "Raped or not."
- CBS is suing a photographer for copyright infringement as a means of avoiding paying a copyright infringement claim the photographer filed against the TV network. Jon Tannen posted a screenshot of the old show Gunsmoke to one of his social media accounts and when CBS caught wind, it filed a $150,000 lawsuit.
- Strippers in New York City have gone on strike, saying bartenders and club owners are discriminating against them.
- Ohio police are on the lookout for a man who pulled up to a McDonald's at 3:30 in the morning, ordered an Egg McMuffin, was told that they were all out of them and pulled a gun.
- An Ohio waitress, Mikayla Scott, says she was working at a Centerville Outback Steakhouse last week when Chrissy Teigen, her daughter and several others came in. When they were done, Teigen left the waitress a $1,000 tip.
- Stephen Colbert axed a pre-recorded interview with Jeremy Piven on Friday because of those pending sexual harassment allegations.
- "This Is Us" star Justin Hartley and longtime love Chrishell Stause were married last week.
- A couple of sources say that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together as a couple.
- Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa married former Cosby kid Lisa Bonet in an intimate ceremony in early October. They've been a couple for over a decade.
- Al Reynolds -- the ex-husband of former View host Star Jones -- has come out as bisexual.
- Rapper Fetty Wap was arrested for alleged drunk driving and drag racing.
- A New York woman has admitted to posing as a male lawyer and stealing $23,000 from her clients.
- Los Angeles is considering paying the homeless to collect trash.
- A new survey says that 63% of Americans are stressed about the future of the country.
- They say Hong Kong residents have an average living space of 50 square feet, smaller than the average jail cell.
- O. J. Simpson's house in Las Vegas was reportedly a hotspot for trick-or-treaters on Halloween.
- Bill Belichick's friends say the Patriot's coach may retire soon.
- In Las Vegas, a World Series gambler correctly guessed the outcomes of the first six games and ended up winning $14 million. How'd he do on the 7th? He took the money and didn't bet.
Monday, November 6, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
They don't call it Turkey Day for nothing. When Thanksgiving arrives this week, 90 percent of American households are expected to gobble...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...