- Twitter says that one of their employees "inadvertently deactivated" President Trump's account. Don't worry, he's back online.
- Now, several "House of Cards" employees have leveled charges against Kevin Spacey.
- Elizabeth Warren now admits that last year's election was rigged for Hillary Clinton to be the nominee. A book with all the details comes out tomorrow. "Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House" by Donna Brazile.
- CBS is going to bring back "The Twilight Zone" on their all-access streaming service.
- In Florida, a 53-year-old woman was arrested for alleged drunk driving... on a horse.
- A lot of controversy in The Netherlands over a Dutch TV show titled, "Raped or not."
- CBS is suing a photographer for copyright infringement as a means of avoiding paying a copyright infringement claim the photographer filed against the TV network. Jon Tannen posted a screenshot of the old show Gunsmoke to one of his social media accounts and when CBS caught wind, it filed a $150,000 lawsuit.
- Strippers in New York City have gone on strike, saying bartenders and club owners are discriminating against them.
- Ohio police are on the lookout for a man who pulled up to a McDonald's at 3:30 in the morning, ordered an Egg McMuffin, was told that they were all out of them and pulled a gun.
- An Ohio waitress, Mikayla Scott, says she was working at a Centerville Outback Steakhouse last week when Chrissy Teigen, her daughter and several others came in. When they were done, Teigen left the waitress a $1,000 tip.
- Stephen Colbert axed a pre-recorded interview with Jeremy Piven on Friday because of those pending sexual harassment allegations.
- "This Is Us" star Justin Hartley and longtime love Chrishell Stause were married last week.
- A couple of sources say that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together as a couple.
- Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa married former Cosby kid Lisa Bonet in an intimate ceremony in early October. They've been a couple for over a decade.
- Al Reynolds -- the ex-husband of former View host Star Jones -- has come out as bisexual.
- Rapper Fetty Wap was arrested for alleged drunk driving and drag racing.
- A New York woman has admitted to posing as a male lawyer and stealing $23,000 from her clients.
- Los Angeles is considering paying the homeless to collect trash.
- A new survey says that 63% of Americans are stressed about the future of the country.
- They say Hong Kong residents have an average living space of 50 square feet, smaller than the average jail cell.
- O. J. Simpson's house in Las Vegas was reportedly a hotspot for trick-or-treaters on Halloween.
- Bill Belichick's friends say the Patriot's coach may retire soon.
- In Las Vegas, a World Series gambler correctly guessed the outcomes of the first six games and ended up winning $14 million. How'd he do on the 7th? He took the money and didn't bet.
Monday, November 6, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...