- Plant something and nurture it.
- Count your blessings -- at least five -- at the end of each day.
- Take time to talk. Have an hour-long conversation with a loved one each week.
- Phone a friend with whom you have not spoken for a while and arrange to meet up.
- Give yourself a treat every day and take the time to really enjoy it.
- Have a good laugh at least once a day.
- Get physical. Exercise for half an hour three times a week.
- Smile at and/or say hello to a stranger at least once each day.
- Cut your TV viewing by half.
- Spread kindness. Do a good turn for someone every day.
Monday, November 6, 2017
THIS WEEK IS
Pursuit of Happiness Week -- November 6-13. What does it take to be truly happy? Here are 10 simple steps we can all take to make our lives happy, reports the BBC News. The team determined that the "seeds of happiness" are in this 10-point plan:
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...