- The average man learns how to use a washing machine at the age of 24.
- A recent study revealed that 7% of people buy more junk food when they bring their own bags to the store.
- There are around 320 million tons of people in the world right now.
- When trying to find something that's lost, about 30% of us give up after a week.
- Twelve people have walked on the moon.
- A recent survey reveals that 70% of men believe they are better than women at driving and navigating.
- One in three women say love handles are sexy on a guy.
Friday, February 23, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...