- The average man learns how to use a washing machine at the age of 24.
- A recent study revealed that 7% of people buy more junk food when they bring their own bags to the store.
- There are around 320 million tons of people in the world right now.
- When trying to find something that's lost, about 30% of us give up after a week.
- Twelve people have walked on the moon.
- A recent survey reveals that 70% of men believe they are better than women at driving and navigating.
- One in three women say love handles are sexy on a guy.
Friday, February 23, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...