- The Rat Pack singer whose signature song was "The Candy Man" was Dean Martin. (B.S., it was Sammy Davis, Jr.)
- Idiot's Delight is one of the many variants of the card game Poker. (B.S., it's Solitaire)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger was arrested in 1965 for being AWOL from the Austrian army. (Yes)
- In mathematics, the more common name of an "obelus" is a division sign. (Yes)
- The average butterfly has a lifespan of two years. (B.S., it's less than one month)
- Doc is the only one of the Seven Dwarfs that wears glasses. (Yes)
- The last time the French government used the guillotine to execute a convicted criminal was in 1805. (B.S., it was 1977)
- In the original book series, super-sleuth Sherlock Holmes was addicted to Cocaine. (Yes)
- The British candy company Cadbury was the first to offer a Valentine's Day chocolate box. (Yes)
- The Giraffe is the U.S. land mammal that has the most teeth of any mammal. (B.S., it's The opossum)
- Scientists have actually managed to inject a spider gene into a goat's egg, resulting in a goat that gives milk containing a silk protein that can be spun into super-strong thread. (Yes)
- Peter Rabbit's three siblings were Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail. (Yes)
- St. Charles Place belongs to the Bright Red color group on a standard U.S. Monopoly board. (B.S., it's purple)
- The only country in the Middle East that does not have a desert is Iran. (B.S., it's Lebanon)
Monday, February 26, 2018
Yes It's True - No It's B.S.
Plan for overnight closure of southbound Interstate 17 ramp to westbound Interstate 10 at the 'Stack' interchange
One of the freeway-to-freeway ramps at the Interstate 17/Interstate 10 "Stack" interchange in Phoenix will be closed overnight for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...